Ever get that feeling that you are being watched as you wander around your home? Do you suddenly find some wasps chasing and stinging you? Without a doubt, wasps have moved in, and you are in need of an experienced wasp nest removal expert.
Jim’s Pest Control in Adelaide are well known to be the local experts who can help you with wasp nest removal and wasp control. Call us on 131 546 and you will be put in touch with your local professional technician.
Wasp nests can seem to just appear overnight, and the first time you find them is usually when you’re being chased or stung by them. They can be quite aggressive towards anything which comes near their nest.
They will defend their nest and the young ones growing there to the death. Unlike bees which can only sting once, wasps can sting several times without dying.
Wasp Nest Removal – How to not get stung
When removing a wasp nest in Adelaide there are a few things that you can do to protect yourself against getting stung. Here are a few pointers for you to consider:
- Remove the wasp nest at night time when they are less active
- Cover all exposed skin areas
- Work quickly
- Do not attempt if you think you are allergic or are allergic to bee stings
- Get the nest area treated by a professional to reduce the risk of another wasp nest forming
- If you are afraid or scared of them, please call a professional at Jim’s Pest Control to help you
Wasps are very protective of their nest, and their natural instinct is to protect the nest and young. Quite often any gap in your protective clothing will be found by a wasp, and it will use this to access your skin.